Thursday, 6 March 2008

Photo's for this weeks and months challenges

Having walked the dog, to clear my head I managed to snap a few shots for my scavenger hunt entry over on UKs. This weeks words are Pink, Clear and Spring. Yesterday I snapped clear sky and Pussy Willow for Spring, today I got Pink!


Other shots that I have taken today that I like are for the monthly competition - theme is colour. This one;

took this too of a jetstream - look at the colour of that sky!


Here is a shot I could not resist! Just hope next weeks word is spiky or sharp!!!!!


By the way, Frosty Web is 5th at the moment in the February competition poll. Not bad out of 20 finalists for my first attempt! Thank you to those UKs people who have been over and voted for me! TFLx

2 comments:

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Lovely photos for this weeks scavenger hunt. Look forward to seeing the others on the colour comp.

Lesley said...

Wow you have been busy. Love those blossoms.