Friday, 14 March 2008

Stash alert!!

I did get a stash delivery today - but not Studio Calico - more Brenda Pinnick!!!!!!!!! I ordered the album in a box with loads of extra goodies from QVC that has been out of stock for ages and I am thrilled with it! Well done Brenda! What a cracking kit and very reasonably priced for all the stash you get. In fact to coin my brother in laws new word, it is "bargainous" (we think it should be in the dictionary!) What isn't there in it!! I needed a new album anyway!

Have also been testing out my binding machine that my husband bought me a while ago from Aldi! I have never got around to using it but decided to give it a go today and made some mini scrapbook blanks as a small gift for a friend! I used some of my Brenda Pinnick papers and chose 10 that went well together. I trimmed them with my Aldi guillotine and put them in a carrier in the thermal binder and hey presto, it's fab! Gave the extra cut off pieces with the scrapbooks so they can be used for matting and layering!

Think this makes a super little gift for a scrapbooker who like to make mini albums as gifts!

P.S. The vets visit turned into another visit next week, when Barney has to stay for a full day while they take his bloods to assess the progression of his Addisons disease. Will not be good next Wednesday! TFLx

No comments: