Monday, 10 March 2008

Time for T????



Here is a card I have made for the challenge over at DCM for 'take a break!' here is what it said -


"The dare involves creating a card incorporating a tea bag or coffee satchel - just perfect for days when somebody may need a quiet rest and break. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all create for the dare."


I made a card using Brenda Pinnick papers and stamped on watercolour paper using a blending blox ink pad shaded from green to blue. The stamps featuring Teapot and T cup are from Kodomo stamps. I stamped the largest stamp twice and cut one in half to make a pocket to hold the tea bag. I stuck one on top of the other with DST then inked the edges of the paper with the ink pad. I used a Brenda Pinnick chipboard leetr and a foam thicker question mark. TFLx

3 comments:

Gina said...

Lovely card, wonderful stamps and refreshing colour scheme! :O)

EllePiggo said...

Fab card! :) The stamps you've used are lovely.

Vanessa.

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you've blended the colours on the stamps!