Saturday, 15 March 2008

Weekly challenge over on UKs

Here is a LO I made last night for the weekly challenge over on UKs. We had to scraplift somebody else.

LO on the theme of Friendship = 10pts
Scraplift the LO of a friend = 10pts
Include one or more Circles , to represent the circle of friendship= 5pts
Include something Metal on your LO = 5pts
I scraplifted this LO from the gallery from Naomi (with her permission!) I used 3 photo's of Barney taken yesterday on my walk. I used a metal rimmed tag for the title faithful friend, because I thought it looked like a dog tag. The doodles are drawn with a Sakura Glaze pen. The paper flowers were from my Little Silver Hat kit, with Papermania brads. The chipboard initial is from my Brenda Pinnick 'Initially yours' set from QVC. The metal photo anchor is from Papermania.

I love the simplicity of it, the fact there is a lot of empty space, which I would not normally dare do, and the fact that it is on plain Bazzill cardstock, something else I find hard! I found a quote in my new Brenda Pinnick set that arrived yesterday that says "One of the secrets of a happy life, is continuous small treats! (Iris Murdock)" This is so apt for Barney! I am, at the moment, dwelling a bit on his mortality, due to these frequent visits to the vet! He is my faithful friend! TFLx

No comments: