Friday, 4 April 2008

Barney

Another page using a favourite pic of me and my beloved pooch! Used my February Studio Calico kit again!!! Told you I had been going mad with it!! All the embellishments were from it too including the Right here right now stamp!

Been to hospital to visit mum today, but she is not allowed home til next week.
Today was my dad's birthday!!


Photo of him here pushing his pram with the family on holiday in Scarborough! 84 years young today! Took some cake into hospital and had a bit with mum! He liked his silk tie we bought him from the Rialto bridge in Venice!

Downloaded my video clips and pictures from Venice on to my PC, so I could look at them and choose some for scrapping! Not getting any time at the moment, but will try! Catching up on emails and blogging too!



Here's my pic of the building I posted before I left for Venice, after I googled an image to use in my post! This is the same building, taken by me from our gondola ride, Tuesday was so warm!!!! More shots to follow - this need cropping and straightening! Still fascinated by the webcams of Venice now I have been there! TFLx


No comments: