Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Craft drought!

I am having a severe craft drought round here at the moment! My mum still in hospital, so there has been no down time and I have not been in the craft room for over a week now! My Studio Calico March kit is untouched and I have heard rumblings about the next kit already! I got 200 photo's delivered from Photobox today - my first order - and I have to say how impressed I have been!! I only ordered them on Saturday and they were dispatched the same day! All I need is scrap time now!

The cybercrop over on UKs is coming up, so I must have some photo's ready! I got my mystery kit delivered for the pre crop challenge, but have not had time for anything else! Not even thinking time! Back to school today with the children and the whole Venice experience seems a lifetime away! Keep checking the webcam on my earlier post to remind myself! So, sorry about the lack of crafting at the moment, here are a few more Venice pic instead! For inspiration!
View from our hotel window early morning!
View from our Gondola ride, we took for our anniversary. TFLx

No comments: