Saturday, 26 April 2008

CYBERCROP WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Well it started last night at 7pm and I have been running up and down stairs like a mad person allevening until 1am and all day today! Just finished playing cyber bingo!!! Did not win!!! Never mind it was good fun!

Have done loads of classes so far and earned 550pts for Musical Melodies team up til now! One class, called "Mission Impossible" by Crafts at Home is proving to be just that!! Have taken all afternoon to construct a box to put the albums in worth only 20 points!!!! Never mind! Here it is! It's very cleverly constructed and will have a mini album in each drawer when it's finished! The lid is made from Velvet paper and it needs decorating!!!
Just had a take away to keep me going! Will be crafting into the wee small hours again tonight just to catch up! There is a 12pm deadline for uploading photo's of todays classes, so, I'm off!!! Bye!!!!!

1 comment:

Vik said...

What a fab idea! I hope you don't mind if I scraplift for my OH 40th in Dec. p.s I do enjoy your blog I think you have some lovely creativity and your always one step ahead.

Best whshes

Vik

(Xmas vik - docrafts)