Sunday, 27 April 2008

Deadline passed!

The deadline for uploading finished projects f0r points has passed and I have to tell you my final points tally for the team was 940! I tried to make it 1000 but did not quite manage it! Mission impossible proved mission impossible! I missed out one of the mini books and did another instead worth more points! As the resident cheerleader, I felt it necessary to be a "points tart" and go for broke on another mini book class by one of my 'Scrap sister' team mates!



I have thoroughly enjoyed it all! I have done class after class all weekend, I have not gone to bed until 1am and I have done nothing else but craft!! Not sure the family got the hang of me not being here though! The craft room was like central station at times! However, hats off to my hubby, who has put every meal on the table this weekend, sometimes from the take away, and provided regular drinks to the scrap room and even a chocolate bar! So what have I made????


Well........

Challenge 1 - Blank Check LO
Challenge 2 - Diamonds are Forever Title
Challenge 3 - Flowers for a Leading Lady
Challenge 4 - Media Mogul Poster
Class 1 - STAND BY ME - LAYOUTS
Class 1 - STAND BY ME - MANNEQUIN
Class 10 - THE STUNTMAN LO
Class 11 - SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE Mini book
Class 12 - THE GRADUATE LO
Class 2 - PRETTY IN PINK LO
Class 3 - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - ACCORDIAN BOOK
Class 3 - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - BOX FOR BOOKS
Class 3 - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE - PARCEL BOOK
Class 4 - HOLES LO
Class 5 - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL LO
Class 6 - CHIP-N-DALE - FLOWER HANGING
Class 6 - CHIP-N-DALE - GIFT BAG
Class 6 - CHIP-N-DALE - LAYOUT
Class 6 - CHIP-N-DALE - TREE LO
Class 8 - THE COLOUR PURPLE LO
Class 9 - LETHAL WEAPON LO
PreCrop Challenge WITH KIT - squash book and box
PreCrop Warmup Class 1 - Minibook by Tree
PreCrop Warmup Class 2 - Sketch Challenge
PreCrop Warmup Class 3 - Scrap Your Day by Shimelle


Not a bad haul for the weekend and just shows what you can get done if you do nothing else!!!

Brenda Pinnick papers made into flowers for a leading lady! Thanks for checking by and will upload projects throughout the week! Supposed to be getting up early for the Studio Calico reveal at 6am tomorrow!!! I think not! TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow an impressive list of projects!! Love the leading ladies flowers.Jackie(worc):-)