Sunday, 6 April 2008

York Eye

Here is a page I made with some pictures taken a few years ago from the York Eye, at the National Railway Museum. It is on a much smaller scale than the London Eye, but the views from the top are still fabulous! I have to say the Gondola was swaying a bit and I dare not look out so the photo's I took were are bit hit and miss, as I was looking the other way!! They actually came out rather well! One of York minster and another good one of York station! The weather was fantastic that day and you could see for miles.
Again I have used my Studio Calico February kit, including embellishments, it is so easy to work with, as it all just goes together so well!! Even the woodgrain Hambly that I was scared of has been a whole new experience to use and I felt it went well with the wheel theme of the background paper here, echoing the York wheel. Buttons stuck on with silicone glue, just add a final touch. TFLx

No comments: