Tuesday, 15 April 2008

I finally did some crafting!!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!!! I did a LO, todays pre-crop challenge over on UKs , to use a lovely sketch! I had a photo I took from the viewing platform at The Deep in Hull, looking towards the ferry terminal, from where we sail to Europe! The Humber Estuary is not always a pretty site, but I thought this view was nice and I like the port and the industry in the background! The other way is towards the Humber bridge and that gets photographed a lot! I have used some Cosmo Cricket papers from my Easter swap over at Studio Calico. The butterfly is a Heidi Swapp mask and I inked it with a pale blue chalk eye ink pad. The title is using American Crafts thickers. I made the journalling circle using a stamp from one of my Scrummy Stash Cafe kits. The chipboard flourish is from 7 gypsies and I have left it natural, but used Glossy accents (also from my stash) to highlight it.
Had a crafting day at school today, turning a dinner trolley into the bright yellow caravan, with the TA's help, for our school performance of The Wind In The Willows! Also threading wire into a scarf for toad, so that it looks like it is blowing in the wind! Costumes are flying around at home too, as DS2 has his annual dance show at the local theatre this weekend and he is in about five dances!! (Evening performance tickets already bought.) All getting a bit tense! Still making a giant papier mache apple and need to dye a shirt pink and find a burgundy cummerbund and............!
Finish work for the week at tomorrow lunch, so will have more time to look after mum a bit. Need some of my goodies to arrive, that I have ordered for the cybercrop in a couple of weeks, so that I can bag them up in classes.
Having had a balanced diet these last few weeks of chocolate in one hand and lager in the other!!! I have decided to take myself in hand before all my clothes don't fit and have decided there must be a better way to cope with all this stress! The lack of crafting has not helped either!! I managed to give myself some downtime the other night to earn an Oscar for the cybercrop and it's the only oscar I've got so far!! My life is so dramatic, I'm sure people think I'm making it up!!! But I'm not! TFLx

No comments: