Saturday, 19 April 2008

I MANAGED TO DO A WEEKLY CHALLENGE!


Just in time before the new one is posted on Monday morning.

Can't decide if it looks like we are the Roman ruins!!!! Lol!!! Anyway, the challenge was to use a map on your LO, so I used a strip of old map backing paper, blue as a background, used brads and ink. I used a swirl background stamp with a Brilliance ink pad and inked the edge of the journalling tag. You also had to hand make an embellishment, so I hand cut a swirl from one of the co-ordinating papers to go under my title. All the papers and letters are from Basic Grey Periphery range, that I have used for all my holiday scrapping from last summer's holiday to France. We visited this Roman Aqueduct on a very hot day!

Got more oragnised for the cybercrop last night. printed out a timetable and chose my classes. Then went to tidy up the craft room a bit!!! Forgot to take a before photo!!!!

I am just about organised with costumes for DS2 show tomorrow night at the theatre in the city centre, he is in six dances, including a solo this time! He also has to be at a Rock challenge rehearsal at school tomorrow, ready for the performance on Monday. He will leave the house at 9am in the morning and we will pick him up from the stage door at the theatre at 11pm tomorrow night! Then he has to be at school for 7.15.am on Monday to get the coach for Rock challenge and wont be back until midnight!! I think he will be so tired!!!! The tap dance hardboard sheets are down on the dining room floor again at the moment and I have been repairing them with tape this afternoon. Could do with his own studio for rehearsals!!!

Pleased with myself today, as I made myself mark all my Maths and English exam papers from school before I would let me do anything I wanted to do!!!! As we are out tomorrow night and need to clear the kitchen for the decorator tomorrow afternoon, I knew I would be short of time this weekend! Also put away the online shop that came this morning, while OH was out getting the lawn mower mended!

Need to have a bit of time to surf the net and catch up on some challenges and read other peoples blogs!! Have missed chatting on my craft forums too, but there are only a certain number of hours in a day!!

Have put away my new stash from yesterday and organised my desk! need to go and check some papers out that I want to use next weekend!

Hope you all have a great weekend! TFLx

No comments: