Thursday, 3 April 2008

I'm back!!!

Well here I am! Freshly returned from my anniversary trip to the beautiful city of Venice! You will be bored with the photo's by the time I've scrapped them all! I have not posted today, as I went to visit my mum in hospital as she had a mild heart attack whilst I was away! The good news is, she can come home tomorrow and I will hopefully go and fetch her. I go out of the country for 24 hours and look what happens!

Here is a LO i did before I went away,with my Studio Calico February kit - Sherwood forest. It is an old photo of my DS2 when we first visited Disneyland Paris, when he was 3. I am sure this is where he got his love of dancing. Watching those parades changed his life! Minnie was his favourite then and this was his first meeting with her! I used some of the Scenic route papers and a hambly overlay with the Sassafrass lass owl paper. The stamp is a Heidi Swapp stamp from my Easter goodie swap. This kraft paper background was in the kit and I really like it. I have ordered more with this month as an extra.
Over at UKs I signed up for the cybercrop by mistake!!!!! I clicked on registration to find out how and by mistake that meant register!!!! Never mind I will have a fab time I am sure! I have been assigned to the Musical melodies team and the theme for the whole cybercrop is at the oscars! I managed to nab a mystry kit today for one class, but have not a clue what I am doing! never mind, the pre-crop conversations have been fun and I am meeting new scrapper in cyberspace! I don't have a local crop, so the whole weekend will be a blast! I'm not sure if my family realise what's involved yet, but will tell them eventually!!!
Anyway, hoping to get some crafting done or photo's posted if time allows! If not I'm sure, you'll understand! TFLx

No comments: