Friday, 11 April 2008

Just a quick post!


Here is a LO I have made for a weekly challenge over on UKs. It was using a sketch, the clours blue and orange and seven embellishments - I used aqua brads on the hambly strip on the right hand side! This is a photo of the boys when we went to Florida in 2005! I can't believe how much they've grown! I said that the other day! DS1 is a man now and 6 foot tall so it looks strange to see him at the age that DS2 is now!!!! When we went to Florida I insisted on going to Zeuss landing as The Cat In The hat was one of my favourites when I was little! The papers are all from my Studio Calico Feb kit again!!!!! I think that is just about the last of them! Yesterday I posted march and aprils kit so got some scrapping to do!!!!!! The title is using BP chipboard and thickers, aswell as some Heidi swap letters. I used a Sakura gel pen for the dot highlights.


Today I have grabbed a bit of me time to catch up on the cybercrop details over at UKs! I have ordered a couple of things I was short of, mainly Bazzill black and a couple of other colours, but I hope to do most classes with my own stash! I did order a class kit today from mod scraps but it was only £7.50!

Having had a text this morning to say mum would stay in hosp over the weekend I have had a flurry of phonecalls to say she is coming home today!!! So not sure hoe much crafting will get done this weekend! Why do they keep changing their minds!!! Anyway, hopefully she is on the mend.

Allsorts of things happening at the moment! I don't know if I am on 'this earth or fullers' to quote my late grandma!!!! (Another one of those sayings my husband has never heard before so thinks is peculiar to my family only!!!) Apparently Fullers earth was a cream???!!!!!!
Got my new copy of scrapbook magazine today, so looking forward to reading that later!

Have a great weekend! TFLx

No comments: