Thursday, 24 April 2008

Signed up for Shimelle's save the day class!

Yep! I have signed up for Shimelle's save the day class! Here, as part of the pre-cybercrop hype over at UK scrappers! We had to prepare a calendar album to receive photographs which we are going to take on the 25th of every month for a year!!!!! What a fab idea!!!! Why not join in?!!! Some people have bought a blank calendar kit, like I did, and some people who are lucky enough to own a Bind-it-all machine, have made their own! Either way, it should be great fun and I am hoping to complete it!!!!! You have to keep taking snapshots all day of different things you do and then will scrap them afterwards. You will create an album that will be great to look back on and I am going to make a point of taking the childrens photo's to see how they change over the year! Thanks Shimelle for a brill class to get my teeth into!!

2 comments:

Foxcraft said...

Great idea hun.

I've just tagged you - 7 random facts please then pass it on to 5 others.

xxxx Caz

Joanne said...

I've just tagged you - 7 random facts please then pass it on to 5 others.