Thursday, 10 April 2008

Stash hijack!!!!

My Studio Calico April kit arrived, when my March kit only got here a couple of weeks ago and I have not had time to use it!!!! It is scrummy, scrummy gorgeous!!!! It came yesterday when I was out at hospital visiting mum! I had a red parcel card in the letter box when I got home! My OH offered to go to the parcel office this morning to collect it and bring it back on his way to work, so I drifted off for another forty winks (it was my day off!) and woke up at 9am! I went downstairs to find it and it was nowhere to be seen!!! I picked up my mobile to find a message saying he had got stuck in traffic and so had to go straight to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stash had been hijacked!!!!!!!!! On my day off! I can't disclose what the release payment was!!!!! So, I could not have a coffee and a choccy biccy and sit and unwrap it in peace as I had planned!!! A crafty way to get me to do housework I think!!! Needless to say it has finally arrived home and I have just unwrapped it and it is all gorgeous!!!! I got the main kit and a 'Dandelion' add-on, with extra kraft paper and then a very kind person gave me their option of a 'forget me not' add-on with an acrylic album project that I would not be able to get hold of over here in the UK. I can't wait to start on it but had better start the March kit first!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats some stash you got there CC!Looks fab tho.Looking forward to seeing the projects you do with it.Jackie(worcs):-)