Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Universal


At last!!! A scrapbook page!!!!! I actually managed to do some crafting tonight! Yet another page from my Studio Calico February kit! Two old photo's from Florida in 2005 when we were at Universal studios. I had never printed off any of our Florida holiday snaps, so have decided to remedy that. This shows me just how much the boys have grown in the last few years! I used Hambly rub ons of stars and a stripe to signify America and the owls are cut from the reverse of the Sassafrass Lass Spotty paper under the top photo. The bottom photo is mounted on Scenic Route paper that has been inked around the edges. The journalling reads ........'singing in the rain!' TFLx

1 comment:

Foxcraft said...

I would just like to say it was you who inspired me to blog so I think you definitely deserve the award I have nominated you for

http://foxcrafts.blogspot.com/

xxxx Caz