Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Card challenges


I have made two cards for challenges this week to try and recapture some of my scrapping time! The first was for the daring cardmakers to be Ad-dicted, in other words to use an advert to inspire a crad or LO. I used this advert for a holiday company to inspire a colour scheme as well as a design LO idea. The papers are Brenda Pinnick papers and a chipboard sentiment from one of here sets too.

The other card I have made is for the challenge over on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog! I had two attempts at this one and could not decide which I liked the best! The challenge was to make a shaped card. I used a flower shape for the first card with American Crafts double sided card, and some hand doodling and the addition of a few buttons and a sentiment stamped on a luggage label. This was trimmed with a couple of paper flowers. The other house shaped card was for a friend moving house. I liked the idea of using a bingo card for house numbers as the windows and the ric rac for the roof tiles. These papers are from Junkitz flowerful.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Oh I love both of them! Thanks for taking part. Maria x