Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Chip 'n Dale!

Another challenge from the cybercrop weekend, this time to use chipboard and you know how I like chipboard! I had quite a few of the necessary items, so I did not get the kit from Bubbly Funk, but it's still there if you want a go! Caroline had put together a class encompassing three smaller projects! There was a gift bag with a chipboard butterfly tag, A LO with chipboard birds and a wallhanging chipboard flower. here are my efforts!
I had to hand cut the butterfly from chipboard, as I did not have one, I covered it in Basic Grey Stella Ruby papers. The flower on the bag is cut from a 7gypsies Napoli paper. The chipboard flower hanging is also covered in Basic Grey paper and I doodled around the edge with a Sakura Glaze pen. The buttons are stuck on with silicone glue. This is going to be my craft room door plaque when I get around to adding words! The LO could be framed in a 12x12 frame from The Range or you could add photographs to it for a LO in an album. I combined some of the left over papers from the Mod Scraps class with some of my Basic Grey and Napoli paper offcuts and some velvet paper for the trunk, to achieve this. I inked some chipboard letters and stuck them to the calligraphy paper for the title. I had to hand cut the birds from chipboard, as I did not have any!!!
Three great projects all for pennies! Thanks Caroline and bring on more chipboard!
Hope you all had a great weekend and were as lucky as us with the weather! Bonus of the bank holiday for me is reducing my working week to one and a half days!!! More scrapping time!!! Way to go!!! TFLx

No comments: