Monday, 12 May 2008

The Graduate!


This is the last LO from one of the classes on UKs cybercrop. It was to scrap a degree photo, so I dug mine and my husbands out of an album, having recently scrapped them and been unhappy with the result on the Basic Grey mellow papers! So, I had another go with this class and was much happier with the result!

Should I be broadcasting these 1980's hair cuts???? I think not! That aside, I have to say the class was fab! I altered it slightly to include some hidden journaling on a tag behind my photo and used some Brenda Pinnick paper instead of the one suggested in the stash list! I love how everything else came together and the Making Memories 5th Avenue Elizabeth Floral Die-Cut 12x12 Paper, which was in my Studio Calico kit is a great idea to work with. You have the opportunity to put different colours behind the cut out shapes! There was a lot of texture going on here and attention to detail, with the folded luggage labels, all in all, one of my favourite clsses of the whole weekend! Hope you like it too!

Today has been a good day for hubby in his new job! He thinks it's fab! How lucky he is! Must find a way to follow suit me thinks!!!! DS1 had his first AS level today, General studies, hopefully not gone too bad! DS2 off to dance class again, relieved to be over his year 9 SATs! We had Year 6 SATs at work today, those poor children and parents going through it! Glad we had a great weekend!!! TFLx

No comments: