Wednesday, 7 May 2008

The Mystery kit!

Does anyone remeber this post?? The Mystery kit I sent for for the cybercrop? Well I just remebered, I have not shown you what I made with it!!! It consisted of two sheets of Bazzill card in purple and sage green and three patterned papers in pink, purple and sage green! Three strips of ribbon, one pink patterned and one black velvet ric rac and one black satin. A 7 gypsies buckle and some chipboard circles and squares. There was also a page tab, two curly clips, stick on lettering and some Basic Grey rub ons. You could not use any other stash than basic glues and tools to make something with a 'musical ' theme to fit in with the Oscars weekend.

I decided to make a squash book and its own box to keep it in. The box had the title The Tap Dance Kid on the lid, a musical that my son sang a song from, and won his solo song and dance catergory, in our local dance festival. The squash book contained photo's of famous people he has appeared with at the theatre in Hull. The chipboard shapes were used to make a mini book called footlight highlights. I even made paper beads with the offcuts of patterned paper!! The entries were all different and the one that won was a fantastic theatre!! Well done to all who took part! TFLx

No comments: