Thursday, 1 May 2008

National Scrapbook Day!


Don't forget National Scrapbook day on May 3rd 2008! I've got it on my altered clipboard!
Lots of activities going on around the country and lots of craft events at your local stores!
If you like the Studio Calico kits that I subscribe to, they are offering a free draw for a sixth month subscription, if you pop along and register and sign in on this thread here. Don't forget to tell them cannycrafter sent you, or you can not be entered! You must post before 11.59pm on Saturday to be in with a chance and if you are lucky, I might be lucky too! The kits are scrummy anyway! You can check out the latest one on their homepage! It should be winging its way to me as we speak!
Talking of Scrummy, I have just ordered the April kit from Scrummy Stash Cafe! Check out the April gallery here. I have had my eye on it for a while and popped it in my basket twice, but I was very good and waited until payday! I got the very last one! I can't show you what's in it because they've all gone! You will have to wait and see! (Deep and rich Collage Press colours and Cosmo Cricket Blackboard) Picked up a parcel from the post office today, containing a few sheets of paper from the SEI Dill blossom range. (I got mine here but no connection to this store.) There were quite a few of these textured papers in last month's Studio Calico "Handpicked" kit and I wanted a few more, plus I ordered Buttons and blooms in co-ordinating colours, by Making Memories.

No comments: