Thursday, 1 May 2008

Pretty In Pink


This was the next class I tackled on the Cybercrop. Using three photo's of flowers, one large and two small and using fabric with blooms, as well as stitching! The stitching is the first I have done on a LO by hand. I used a pricking tool to prick holes along my pencil line first, then I used embroidery thread and did back stitch. I was very brave and mixed pink and orange as I noticed they were both in the papers I used from Basic Grey called Stella Ruby.

The best title letters I could find to match was a Brenda Pinnick set of chipboard letters. I liked the little journalling strips and how they were outlined free-hand. The buttons were glued on with Silicone. I did not buy any new stash for this LO, it was all from my stock. The large blooms were not a perfect colour but it gave me a new take on a LO with stitching so will be definitely be trying this again! TFLx

No comments: