Monday, 19 May 2008

UKs weekly challenge


This weeks challenge on UKs is to use a layout sketch, some stamping, some ribbon and some doodling! here is what i came up with, albeit rather late in the day!! The stamping is an "elegant Flourish" from Autumn Leaves with a Brilliance ink pad, so it has a subtle watermark effect. I doodled with my white Sakura pen around the swirls. The journaling stamp is another favourite from Autumn leaves. I wrapped the ribbon around the photo for a different effect and trimmed it with a Prima flower and a button.

The alphabet stickers are a Doodlebug set called "Loopy Lou" which I love! Need to get more!

This lady Violet was my son's first babysitter and she was very important in their early lives. I wanted them to remember her and this photo of her on her 80th birthday is just right for the job!

P.S. UKs have just had an upgrade and I can't find anything! I had only just got the hang of it!!!

No comments: