Monday, 5 May 2008

Up Close and Personal!


Here is another class from The UKs cybercrop, this time by Claire who inspired us to stamp on acetate! I used some of my own stash again, including my making memories spiral journalling notebook from one of my Studio Calico kits! The rest of the papers were Napoli papers from 7 Gypsies, for a black and white theme. This is a photo taken on our wedding anniversary in Venice, which I have turned black and white to match the papers.

I stamped on acetate using white 'Stazon' (for shiny surfaces) and a lace stamp from The Stamp Man, then cut out flower petals to make a 3D effect. The Lucky title was from a bingo card included in my monthly Studio Calico kit. I inked two chipboard numbers and doodled with white Sakura pen around the edge. The chipboard photo corner is covered in dark adhesive pearls from Papermania. Ther is a small crystal in the centre of the acetate flower. TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A stunning page CC, so beautiful!
sue-bubbles x