Friday, 9 May 2008

Weekly challenge LO


I have just completed my weekly challenge LO for UKs, to scrap a photo of yourself doing something!!!! I chose me modelling my new outfit I got for my holidays after a visit to the personal shopper at Debenhams! I can recommend it! After being off work 6 weeks and losing my confidence in clothes buying, I decided to take advantage of their service and it was a great idea! Not withstanding I could not face wlaking round the shop, I just had no idea what to put together and no confidence in my own decisions! So, I booked it and she asked the questions and did the leg work and I walked out with some new clothes and no hassle! Will be doing it again some time! So here is the result! I like this photo as it shows a new me, regained confidence and raring to go! Amazing what clothes can do!

The LO also had to include a bloom and ribbon and some journaling on show! I made the bloom by cutting a strip of Scenic Route paper and pleating it into a flower shape, I covered the centre with a felt and a flower from Making Memories. The butterflies are chalked using a Heidi Swapp mask. I stuck the ribbon on with glossy accents, but need to cover up the tiny dots, so will add buttons I think when it dries! TFLx


P.S. Big day today DH left his job yesterday and gets his car picked up today! He starts his new job on Monday (after 23 years with the same company!) Leaving do was good last night but emotional!!!

3 comments:

Close To Home said...

beautiful work.

what a transition your dh has..hope it goes smoothly

stephanie said...

best of luck to you guys-
what an exciting time!
xo

april said...

wow, what a big change for your family! best wishes!