Sunday, 1 June 2008

I love Pizza boxes!!!!


I had a day out yesterday to attend an 80th birthday party of a relative, sorry no blogging!, but when I returned I had parcels!!!!! My Bind it all machine that I have bought with my birthday money, two square punches - a bit smaller than I had imagined!!! paper from Flutterbys closing down sale and some journalling blocks that can be bound together with the BIA machine to make a little notebook! I have been unable to give the BIA a go yet but have unpacked it and read all my instructions carefully! I chose a selection of wires and colours and then a few chipboard covers, so I can have an experiment with a few ideas! You can bind any size of book big or small!
Will I have to have the Dreamkuts machine too eventually??? Can't stop off to play!!! TFLx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...a pile of stash parcels! Heaven!!! Enjoy!

Sue x (sue-bubbles)