Monday, 30 June 2008

Metal 'scraps' tin


Look at this cute enamel tin I bought and covered in some great Cosmo Cricket papers! I love these, with a fifties feel! I even used the co-ordinating cardstock stickers! The title has been punched from a vintage set of "Kan-u-go" cards I bought and some of the card frames that were left after the punch outs have been mounted on the back of the tin as slide mounts! A few extra embellishments of eyelets, using the cropadile of course!! And a few buttons and a tag with ribbon, just finish this item off! I like metal objects, they have that country, shabby chic, shaker style feel that I love! The vintage papers, just add to that! I coated the finished project in a layer of PVA and water so create a sealed surface. I am going to put some of my vintage scraps in it and put it in my shop. I am sure any scrapper would be delighted to receive this full of vintage goodies!!! TFLx

No comments: