Thursday, 12 June 2008

Vintage Scraps

Here is a mini book I have been working on to sell on Etsy! It is made using my new BIA machine and some vintage papers, interleaved with a few scrapbook papers and luggage labels. The chipboard covers are covered in a scrapbook paper with a worn vintage look and the pages are a mixture of vintage papers I have been collecting. This mini book could be used to display heritage photo's, or be a place to keep treasured momentoes as a keepsake book. It could even be used to tear out the vintage papers to use on a scrapbook page. Some of the old documents I have collected date from the 1890's, some are some old nautical maps I have been lucky enough to come across! Watch this space and you could give your crafting a 'Vintage advantage!'


2 comments:

Close To Home said...

That is a beautiful book. I like altering journals, etc, but would just like more time to do that! Good luck with your etsy venture!

Anonymous said...

I recognise those letters! A fabulous album and the best of luck in your new venture!
Sue x
(sue-bubbles)