Sunday, 13 July 2008

Anne 50!

Here are a few pictures, I promised to share with you, of the mini album I made for my sister in laws 50th birthday! I took the photographs from the family album that was at my father in laws house, and I scanned them all into my PC. I then ordered the copies online at photobox which was fab, as they were delivered the next day! The 6x6 album was a kit I had from QVC since Christmas, I bought it when I first thought of doing this project, after my other sister in law suggested it when she saw the one I made for my sisters 50th back in december! I covered each page in the album with Brenda Pinnick papers and decorated with her chipboard embellishments, from the 'Initially yours' set from QVC. Blue and green are her favourite colours.The photographs were all printed off the same size, which was good compared to the originals, but it has resulted in some blurred photo's if they have been blown up a lot! I sent the completed pages back to Germany with her younger sister to fill in the captions and journalling, as her handwriting is fab and also she knew who and where a lot of the pics were taken! It was interesting that my children could not recognise their own grand parents from these young photo's!! They have enjoyed looking at it too! especially the ones of their dad on the beach in his trunks making sandcastles! This is a classic one of all three children,with my husband wearing his first tie on elastic!!! And another classic of the 'Silver Cross Carriage!!!!' Needless to say she was delighted with our hard work and shed a tear or two!So, a belated happy birthday Anne! Glad you enjoyed your party!(A photo taken the morning after the night before!!!!!)

No comments: