Monday, 14 July 2008

A card challenge!

I set a card challenge over on the do-crafts forum, for people to make the card project of the week without buying any stash, as I added up the list of things you needed and it came to £179!! You can see the original here and here is my attempt!

I used American Crafts a la carte paper and the stamp was a do crafts stamp I had from a goody bag that I stamped and embossed with clear. I like the idea of this card and suggest you have a go, but remeber the template you print off is not to scale, or you'll end up with a small card!! By pulling the tag at the top, you reveal the greeting in the window.

Studio Calico sneak peeks are up for next months kit! Check out the homepage of the Studio Calico website and see what yummy goodies are to come! It's called confections and I will be away on holiday on release day so unless there are any left on my return, this could be the first time I get no add on kits at all!!!!! Unheard of!! If anyone fancies getting this kit as a one off, or signing up for a subscription leave a comment, as I have one friends and family voucher to e-mail to the first person who would like it! $10.00 off your first purchase has to be worth it!!! Join in the lovliness!!!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Caoline, would love that voucher if Im the first, those kits look so fabby!!! Love all your bits ont he blog, that little brag book is great!

cannycrafter said...

That's great Joanne, no probs! Enjoy! PM me your email addy!