Sunday, 20 July 2008

Do crafts monthly challenge

It is my turn to set the monthly challenge over on the do crafts scrapbook forum, but the site is down!!! So I am setting it on here! This months challenge is to use the following on your layout;
A die cut shape, (I used a bought one!)
Acetate (I used a pre-printed one)
Chipboard (I used blackboard)
One photograph
Rub ons,
An unusual embellishment, (I used a mirror)

Thanks for joining in! Here is my take on my own challenge, hot off the press! A die cut shape for my background from the Pink Paislee 'Office Lingo' line, An acetate piece cut from a Hambly ATC sheet, A Cosmo Cricket blackboard embellishment, Two Cosmo Cricket Rub ons, and a Heidi Swapp mirror embellishment that I have been wondering what to do with!!!!! The title is 'Look Who's grown' and features a photo of DS2 on his second birthday! He is now 14!!! Will add some hand journalling later in a white pen I think! Hope you enjoy it!! Have a go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous page CC...I recognise that stash..he he!
Sue x