Tuesday, 22 July 2008

I'm finished!! It's over Yay!!!

We broke up for summer today!!!!!! School is finally over for another year! Thank goodness! And what a year it has been! I finally gave in yesterday and went to the doctor with my back and he got me an appointment sorted with an osteopath who put me back together, so I have managed to go to work today for the last day of term. Made six of these mini albums last week for my TA's to say thanks and to encourage them to start scrapbooking! And i made six cards.
I could not blog yesterday as when I returned home I had to go and ice pack my back and then I had a hot bath and did my stretches!!! I am a good patient!!! Honestly! Ice is the thing that works! (and the pain killers!) Hopefully, with a bit of sun and a nice relaxing holiday I will be fighting fit.

Did some stash shopping bright and early this morning, saw details of a reduction on some papers I could not resist, which apparently have been dispatched already! Also sneaked some papers from Crafters Companion over on the Create and Craft channel for my Enveloper, so I can make more of my own envelopes! Was trying to get more Silicone glue, but it had sold out! like to stock up when it is free P&P. Really, really trying to resist buying some fabric at the moment! There is a limit to how much I can make!! My acrylic pieces arrived today from the Joanna Sheene website and I have a few unusual ideas for them coming up! Ordered them direct from her as she has no p&p on her site, but saw her demo them on Create and Craft. You can stamp on them with Stazon and then colour them or heat emboss them too! Will have a try! (Think I am suffering from overuse of the exclamation mark again, sorry.)

I am being constantly deafened by 'Mamma Mia' tracks at the moment as ds2 went to see it last week and is going to see it again he says it is fab! Funny how those songs are appealing to their generation when we grew up with them.

Got my scrummy 'Cath Kidston' Bag for life from Tesco yesterday. Well, I didn't, I got DS1 to get me one when he went for a sandwich! I just love it. In fact, I bought one for my sister too, but she might not get it as I love it so much! Lol! They are going to be a limited edition and there will be a gradual release of several different patterns. 50p from each bag goes to Marie Curie Cancer care too!

No comments: