Sunday, 20 July 2008

Mini postcard album


Here are the two mini postcard albums I made last week, using 'Tough {Miss} Fit Dream Street 12x12 Double-Sided Papers', which I cut into 10 little postcards and bound with my BIA, after adding other papers too. These would make great little notebooks to keep in your handbag when on a trip or holiday, so that you could record important details. I like them both! I am very tempted to take one with me on holiday soon when we go to Italy! I could record our activites and day trips every day! If I go that is, as my back is still killing me! I tried to do the ironing last friday and have been worse ever since! Moral of this story is don't do ironing!!! OH is doing the cleaning as we speak! I have never been so incapacitated! have just completed the Sunday Express General knowledge crossword with DS2 so all is not lost today. Have also managed to make some cards and gifts for my teaching assistants with little handcrafted gift tags too! better not post them yet in case they are reading this!!! You'll have to wait and see!
Have spent this morning lying with an ice pack on my back after getting OH to put some Neurofen cream on my spine, as a friend told me to alternate heat and cold. Feeling a bit better, but still think a trip to the docs tomorrow is advisable!!
It's my turn to set the monthly challeng over on the do-crafts forum, however, the site appears to be down today, so may have to post it on here instead!! off to have a think. Will report back later! TFLx
P.S. Lots of great sneak peeks of CHA in Chicago this week, over on Becks Fagg's blog here! Be sure to take a box of tissues the drooling over all the new Basic Grey, Sassafrass papers etc could get embarassing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi CC, hope your back is easing.What size are the little postcard books?Jackie (worcs) :-)