Sunday, 6 July 2008

Scrap the day!

Here are my layouts for Shimelle's class for June. I used loads of photographs! There are five hidden tags with two photo's on each too! Look for the ribbon tags. This was a prompt to look up and down for this month. Some of it I found quite hard! I photographed my feet but did not include that in the end! I have a photo of my computer chair, looking down on the seat, since I spend so much time on here!! and took some photo's looking up at buildings. I had to go to the dentist that day, where I used to live 30 miles away, near my parents house, so I was able to record a journey which I make regularly and have done for years! I also recorded the church where we used to go and where we got married and the children were christened, as well as lots of landmarks as I approached my home town! Love how this turned out! Still having issue with some of the ink rubbing off some of the photo's. Can't decide if it's my new HP photo paper thats the prob or the compatable ink cartridge. ordered a different cartridge this time.

TFLx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely lay out CC, it's amazing how many photos you have used, yet it does not look over the top, well done.
Maria (do crafts)

Anonymous said...

Another stunning scrap-a-day layout CC!
Sue x
(sue-bubbles)