Thursday, 10 July 2008

Today is the day...

..that I have a go at making a nappy cake for my neighbour! Do you remember this post? Well I am going to have a go at making one today! I have all the things I need, I think, so I will log back in later, hopefully with a photo of my finished item!

UPDATE!!!!!!



My finished nappy cake! Just hope she does have a girl now! Will post some pics of it, under construction tomorrow!

P.S. Went to the post office to pick up my parcel (an old Monopoly board off ebay) and quizzed the man about my missing parcel!!! He said it was unlikely to be a missed parcel and that I should be pleased the system worked and it went back to the supplier! He then disappeared and came back with two parcels for me, despite the card not mentioning two! My ink cartridges had come as well. He then shame faced said well that just shows the system has not worked again! Can't get the staff!!!!! What is the world coming to!!!

Sneaks of new October Afternoon 'Hometown' line here! New Cosmo Cricket sneak peeks here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - your nappy cake is amazing - I see what they are now! What a beauty, Im sure your friend is going to be thrilled to bits!
Sue x
(sue-bubbles)

Anonymous said...

ahh caz i love your Nappy Cake I saw them on You Tube there great.
Its very pink and pretty, just lovely well done it almost makes me broody!!
jennix

Anonymous said...

It's Fab Caroline, well done, your neighbour is going to love it so much she will not want to use it, lol.

Maria (do crafts)