Thursday, 21 August 2008

Lotto Lucky!!!

As promised, here is one of the mini album notebooks I have made using some of my French antique market finds!! This is made using two vintage lotto cards as the covers, bound together with French style scrapbook papers and vintage music and magazine clippings. It is trimmed with a vintage button fastening and an old pharmacy label and lace.
Enjoyed my little photo shoot this morning using some of the things I bought, whilst at my sisters, the Savon de Marseille, made from olive oil and the French lavendar from the fields near her house and the postcards I can never resist!!! The french wine glass actually contains blackcurrant juice!!! I thought it a bit soon to open red wine at 9am this morning!!! (Although could have been tempted!!! Lol!!) No, seriously! It just shows you never know what props these photographers use!!! I bought the slate and chalks in the french supermarket too!!! Been to buy blackboard paint today, to have a go at making my own!! Not sure if it will work on chipboard! Will let you know!
A couple of items to remind you about before I take a little bank holiday break! Monday is the 25th - to scrap your day, so don't forget to check out Shimelle's blog if you want to join in! I have not scrapped last months photo's yet, but will make time to do that next week. Also Studio Calico reveal night is fast approaching, check out the sneak peeks on their home page here!! Can't make my mind up yet, but I feel two add ons are going to be absolutely necessary! Lol! That's all for now, catch up on Monday! Have a great weekend!!
Check out my Etsy shop for my other recent makes!!! Vive La France! TFLx

No comments: