Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Lovelies!!!!!

I love this notebook! I made it, or should I say covered it as it was pre-made, using some of my Anna Griffin French Lace papers I bought from QVC and some of my vintage lace and buttons from the French Antique market I visited. The hambly acetates are from an ATC sheet and the rub ons are Cosmo Cricket I think. The ribbons are American Crafts. I have recently got into stamping with Brilliance Ink, as it has a sheer shimmer that gives a ghostly finish, so I have stamped a few Butterflies (look hard!) using Fontwerks intricate butterfly stamps that came in an add-on from a previous Studio Calico kit.

Talking of
It is reveal night, or should I say morning for us Brits at 5am tomorrow! I just love it yet again!!! (No connection, by the way!) This month is called Iconic and I am hoping to snag a couple of the add-ons too! Better get the alarm set! Here's a peep of the main kit, but don't tell anyone I showed you! I just love that little exclusive stamp!!! Cute or what! I'm thinking of Sophia and Audrey to complete my line up! Let's see if I can get up early enough!! These are all colours I would not have nromally bought, but I am having so much fun trying them all! Be back later with photo's of the bookcase in situ in the craft room! TFLx

1 comment:

CoventryAnn said...

Love your book, the lace loks gorgeous, and the stamping is just perfect.