Thursday, 28 August 2008

Up early!!!!



5.30 to be precise! slept in slightly, but managed to snag my Audrey add on and extra patterned paper from my monthly kit club in USA. Was a very good girl and resisted the Sophia add on as I just wanted the canework stamp, the papers were a bit bright for me! Anyway, nice to know it's on it's way!!! had a bit of a splurge on Artist Impression stamps at 'The crafty Cow' yesterday, afetr watching a programme on Create and Craft by 'Sir Stampalot.' Normally I might have ordered direct, but wanted to pick and choose some individual stamps, but then noticed they had a set I wanted half price, so had to order! I love how the stamping simplifies the idea you can watercolour paint!!! If you don't know what I am talking about, check them out.

The bookcase.
It was pine - quite orangey actually, I undercoated it and then gave it a coat of Eggshell using a gloss roller.
The craft room desk before!!!!
The finished bookcase in situ! Just need to re-cover all my storage items in co-ordinating papers - the little drawers and the suitcases!!! Got my eye on some Sassafrass papers to do that! Just short of time!!!
TFLx Off to get some school work done! unfortunately!!!!!!

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

Of course this bookcase is now just crying out for the Prima spice rack lol!
Sue x