Friday, 12 September 2008

Another challenge LO?????????!!!!!!


Am I well? Two LO's in two days, there must be something wrong! I actually left the computer alone last night and did loads of scrapping!!! You see what you can get done if you don't spend time on here???

This is for a weekly challenge over on UKs! I have not doen one since before the summer, so Scrap sisters are going to really love me for actually making some points this month!! The challenge was to use a sketch, 9 embellishments, black and white and some stamping. I used black and white paper from my new kit that arrived yesterday and some 7 gypsies Napoli paper, 9 ribbon offcuts, and stamped my new Studio Calico stamp as the title. My two nephews again on this photo, ready for action in times of old! A favourite pastime of theirs.

(sorry about the flash reflection on here, it is so dark today, raining again!!!!)

Other projects I did last night include finally altering an IKEA set of drawers with Sassafrass papers, made a couple of mini albums and finished a photo frame for my shop! Will post over the next few days! Happy crafting! TFLx

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

WOW CC...you didnt waste any time playing with your new stamp did you! A stunning layout...love the journalling!
Sue x