Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Creative accounting!

Me thinks I need to get my thinking cap on re the purchases I want to make at the end of the month! There is the QVC Cosmo Cricket TSV and then there is my monthly kit subscription and I just NEED all the add ons this month, then of course there could be extra bargains on craft day that I would hate to miss and I was thinking of going to the Northern papercraft exhibition at Harrogate on saturday! So, all in all a little bit of thinking needs to be done! I have sold a few things on ebay, but not as many as I'd like to cover this lot! Ohhhh I was so going to be good and plan for this, but I never do!!! Now let me see what else could I sell????? Lol!



Anyway, here is a little mini book i made the other night from a Maya Road chipboard book and some papers from my Studio Calico Apple Orchard kit from a couple of months ago. (Mostly October Afternoon papers, with Basic Grey, Scrapworks and Wild asparagus. The fringe and rubber charms and matching ribbons were all in the kit too. Took me all night to get this far, so have not started on the inside yet!!! Need to pick out some photo's!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I am soooo looking forward to the cosmo cricket TSV on the 30th. I've been drooling over it since it was a TSV on QVC America! I have some cosmo cricket papers that I bought from last clickson QVC, but can't bring myself to use them. Maybe if I buy more I might find it easier, or maybe not! :-)