Sunday, 7 September 2008

Family Adventures mini album

A mini book I have made using my BIA again! Getting the hang of it now and managing to thread the covers and the pages on the wires in the right order and not pressing too hard and getting a flat spine! (Wasted a few wires like that!!) Anyway, this was made using Collage Press 'Grayson Hall' papers, some of which have journaling tags on the reverse side. I cut the sheets into 4 to create a six inch book and then used two Zutter BIA 6 inch covers with a cream fleck cardstock on the front and back. The trimmings all came from a Scrummy Stast Cafe kit that was back in April with these papers. I used my Cropadile Big Bite with large eyelets to attach the tag to the front cover. This tag was from 'adorn it.' The spine is trimmed with Bohemia ribbons and some vintage lace from my France trip! The 'Family Adventures' rub on and photo turn are by 7 gypsies. Buttons from my button stash and Bazzill 'the edge' strips complete the cover with a bit of stamping!! All it needs now is filling with photos of a family holiday, or a family story!



Made some cards last night with my Artist Impression stamps, as my new Marvy markers came from Create & Craft. Will try to post those later! TFLx

No comments: