Thursday, 11 September 2008

Schultüte!


A layout I have done for a challenge over on Scrummy Stash Cafe blog, to use a foreign language!!! Could not have been better timed!! Just had some photos from germany, from SIL showing my nephew on his first day at school, with his "Shultüte" beautifully made by his mum!! A big deal apparently in Germany, although I notice in the photo, he has the only handmade one!!! They have magazines and everything telling you how to make them and parents get together and make them in the build up to school starting late august! Anyway, with his interest in castles, knights and dragons, what else could it have on it!!! {The smaller version for his little brother, so he does not feel left out I take it!!!!}

Anyway, for the LO, I used some papers from my Studio Calico Newstand kit, I think that might be just about finished now!!! They include office lingo from Pink Paislee and Scenic route papers. I included a Heidi Swapp mirror and some blackboard from Cosmo Cricket. The stamps are all from Studio Calico too, but they are exclusive to the kits!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog it's a real good read, and the cake, France, oh such an exciting time you have how on earth do you find time to BLOG!!!!

Maria said...

Brilliant! Love it! Thanks for taking part x

sue-bubbles said...

A beautiful layout CC..lovely bright papers and sweet photos!
Sue x

EllePiggo said...

I love those scenic route papers :) Fab layout, thanks for taking part.

Vanessa.