Saturday, 6 September 2008

Morning all!

Blogging bright and early today, got a busy day ahead!! Got to do the h*******k!! Would much rather be going to the papercraft show at Newark showground, but heigh ho, funds don't permit!!! Got to save up for that Cosmo Cricket TSV on QVC at the end of the month!!


Here are a couple of projects I made using the left over fabric from my apron. A padded heart covered in vintage buttons, all sewn on by hand I might add!!! Then I made a fabric cover for an A5 spiral bound notebook. I saw a notebook with hardback in the local shops and decided it would be nice to have a cover you could keep and move from book to book! I decorated it with some of my new Foof-a-la buttons and some foam Thickers.

I added a luggage label as a book mark, covering it in matching fabric. This is tied on to the spiral binding.


Also made a start on a couple of Christmas ideas, but you will have to wait and see!


Tried out my Anna Griffin stamps I won on ebay last night with some of the Anna Griffin ink pads I won on there too! Even though it was brand new and sealed, the gold one was dried up!! Took a bit of time to get it going, but I think i managed it! I added a few drops of Stazon inkpad cleaner and massaged it into the foam surface! It seemed to work anyway!!

Ok, there's no getting away from it!! Dyson here I come!!! Check back with you all later! Have a nice day!! TFLx

P.S. After the amount of rain we had in the night that kept waking me, Barney is sprouting webbed feet!!!!

P.P.S. Did two of my Shimelle scrap your day LO's last night! Finally caught up to date!

1 comment:

sue-bubbles said...

More stunning projects CC, welldone you! So when are you going to create a Cath Kidston dotee doll...lol?!?
Sue x