Thursday, 18 September 2008

Ok, so I'm guessing, it's going to be a pink Christmas?????

Everywhere I turn it's pink!!! Every magazine I have picked up with Christmas is pink! Over on the Pink Paislee blog they are showing there new line, which is pink!!!! So could the colour of the year be pink????? Last year we were all tempted to buy black Christmas trees!!! I hope when I go to the garden centre this year I am not faced with shocking pink ones!!!!!! As a shaker style, countrfied look person, I am sorry, there ain't gonna be any Shocking Pink Christmas in my house!!! However, I do loooooooooove those Pink Paislee papers!!!!!! may just let my hand slip!!! Have ordered some Making Memories Fa-la-la papers already!!! but my cards are going to be traditional Anna Griffin red and green this year! Apart from a few cutie ones for the childre in the family!!!!

No comments: