Sunday, 28 September 2008

Stash happy weekend!

I did it! I got up at 5am again!!! Hubby can't believe it! Actually it was 4.49am to be precise! For the Studio Calico kit release! I got the Alice add on, which I thought was going to be the most popular, more patterned paper and a set of heidi Swapp alphabet stamps. They have also introduced a new feature, where you can buy their exclusive stamps that have been in pat kits, so I was able to grab the rattan stamp I had wanted last month, but was very good and din't order that particular add on, as I felt they were too bright papers for me!! So, I am happy with my haul, very restrained as I grabbed the Cosmo Cricket TSV for this Tuesday, last night too! I cant grumble! Just need to get using it all!!!

I held a draw for two of my vintage bingo cards from France as they went perfectly with the Sassafrass paper in the main kit. Am waiting to send the lucky lady her haul! Trying to find and sort out numbers in Random.org at 5am proved a little difficult, but it did the job! Here is what i did with mine! (Blank album ready to fill with photo's, available in my Etsy shop.)

I had a little crafty play yesterday afternoon with fabric and my sewing machine. Finally cut into my Cath Kidston Polka dot fabric, somehow it takes courage!!! I am making a sewing box. It will be another job that takes a few days, but willl be worth it in the end!

Just in the middle of making an apple pie for tea, using apples from my dad's fruit trees! It's going to be yummy, may post a picture later!!! having roast chicken for tea DS2's favourite!

Talking of ds2, he only went and got himself a saturday job yesterday! You gotta love him! He got a job in the posh chocolate shop!!!!! High class choccies all round for christmas!!!! He is just sooooooo like me!!!! Bang goes my diet!!! Lol! TFLx

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the mini with the lottery cards. Too awesome.

Oooo....chocolates. Yum.