Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Well I never!


I won! Apparently!!! (Just shows how slow I am!!!) The challenge over on Creativity! Life blog here! My hot Chillis layout was just up their street apparently! No idea what the prize is and didn't even know there was a prize!! Duh!!!! I just got an email from a lovely lady on the do-crafts forum saying congrats!!! (thanks craftingfrog!) Otherwise I may never have known!!!!

Fancy having a go??? Next month's challenge is here so give it a go!!! I did a challenge a bit like this last Christmas!!! I had to do a love hate challenge so I did love getting the Christmas decorations out and hate putting them away!!! My first thought for this one were hates, mushrooms, snakes, empty loo roll holder when you enter the toilet!!! Work!! Whoops, sorry! Only joking!!! I think I had better stick to loves!!!! That's easier!!! Chocolate, chocolate, double chocolate muffins, Toffee Crisp, Cadbury's Giant buttons........ I think this could be a long list!!!! You get my meaning??? Off to have a think!!! lol!

7 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

This is a fabulous layout Caroline, Im not at all surprised you won - congratulations!!!
Sue x

Nicole said...

congrats on your win...that layout is awesome!!
=)

Rita said...

Gorgeous LO! I can see why you won:) Congrats!

karen m. (akaliz) said...

congrats! love the layout...don't like putting away Christmas decs either (ick).

NancyJones said...

CONGRATS I just love your page. The color is just gorgeous. Definitly see why you won!!

Anonymous said...

Many Congratulations CC i love the LO defo see why you won its FAB.
jennix

CoventryAnn said...

Well done you, loved this LO!!!