Monday, 6 October 2008

An altered pen tub

Back to altering today, after my brief scrapping session on the two Venice mini albums! Just had time this morning to put the finishing touches to another pen tub for my Etsy shop. This time a special order. I had an email the other day about the Monopoly pen tub I had featured in my shop, but which had since sold. I have been asked to make a similar one, this time I have used an enamel tin instead of a wooden tub. Used old Monopoly items to decorate it and coated it all with a layer of PVA. Very popular in the US!


Been out today to visit my mum, so not much else done. Still not tackled this week's ironing! Off to work tomorrow and out tomorrow night with friends for a birthday treat, so not much crafting on the horizon!! TFLx

3 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Lovely tin, Caroline, well done.

sue-bubbles said...

What a beautiful tub Caroline lol! I adore mine, it is indeed a prized possession!!!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

cc, i love it. i would have never thought of using monopoly. gina xxxxx