Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Another Layout

Two in one week? Hang on a minute!!! Is she well? I hear you ask!!! This is a layout about my sons new car which we have bought since he passed his test in August. We decided the 9 year old Corsa he had was not reliable for him to go too far and when he started taking friends around, we felt it safer for all to have a car with more safety features!! The papers are from my Studio Calico kit from a few months ago called Via Airmail. Some Basic Grey boxer paper and Tinkering Ink (I think!)
I am enjoying working on kraft cardstock at the moment! I halved the die cut and just showed a small amount to use for journaling. The tag and buttons are from the Making memories Passport line.
I broke up from school today, as I only work part time and wednesday is my last day of the week. This half term of 8 weeks, has been extrodinarily long! We are all tired and looking forward to a week off. DS2 is in the Hull dance festival every day next week, so I am sure we will still be hectic, but no work is going to make a difference! Got a couple of dance costumes to make tomorrow so will be making a trip to buy fabric in the morning. Yet another thing getting in the way of my crafting!!! TFLx

2 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

A wonderful layout CC, different and very interesting to look at! You are so good at journalling...and I am so lousy at it he he!
Sue x

Hi I'm Maria... said...

It's fab Caroline, love the way you added the journaling, blends in so well.

...and well done on getting 2 L/O done on one week.

Maria x