Friday, 31 October 2008

Are we ready???

To start my coundown to Christmas??? 24 fun crafting projects, using various techniques, from papercrafts, to sewing, to baking and altered art, let us have a fun filled November that will leave us with some great Christmas items once December arrives!!! I was going to do this throughout December, but I decided to canvas members of the do-crafts forum, to see if it would be more sensible to do it in November, as we are all so busy in December and the answer was a resounding Yes! November suits us best! We will then have more time to actually complete things!!! As some of the projects I will post have taken me more than a day to complete, I decided it would be the best for everyone. So join in and have some fun. Check in here everyday to find out what the craft project idea of the day is and if you want to join in the fun, just have a go at the projects you like the look of! I will try to post every morning, but I can't promise! I have yet to work out how to share some of my templates too. Tomorrow will be a revisit of making the advent calendar itself, a most important part of our Christmas countdown and a project that will take a few days to complete. I have added a list of items you need for the following day's project in the bar to the right, so if you want to make sure you have things, you can make a note the day before the project is posted.
Hope you like the new look of the blog, during our Christmas Countdown and lets see what we have to review by November 24th! Happy Crafting! TFLx
P,S. Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Happy Halloween to you...

love your new look blog, well done and cannot wait to see your count down to Christmas projects...

I really must start my Christmas cards, lol

Maria x

Anonymous said...

Your blog is looking very pretty and xmassy CC.Looking forward to your projects. Jackie worcs :-)