Tuesday, 21 October 2008

An Autumn layout

Finally got around to doing a layout last night. A photo I took the other day of some apples my dad brought me from his trees. He planted a small orchard in his garden when I was two and these are the fruits from those trees! I made a lovely apple crumble! This is a layout for a challenge over on Creativity! life. Challenge number 4! An autumn page. I really enjoyed doing this, using my Studio Calico kit from a few months ago that had the October afternoon fruit stand paper in it! The chipboard tree is from Maya Road and is covered in a fabric paper. The little picket fence is made from lollipop sticks and the title is in Vinyl Thickers. The little chipboard bird is inked with a chalk eye ink pad and has a jewel eye. The bobble fringing adds some texture. I inked all edges with a dark brown ink pad including the background craft cardstock. My team members over at UKs might be pleased to see me make a layout for a change!!! Some points ladies!!!! TFLx

3 comments:

sue-bubbles said...

This is a beautiful layout CC! That little birdie (Im so into little birdies!) - did we get that in the kit, if not...where can I get me one?
Sue x

:: gingerkitty :: said...

definitely love the look!

Hi I'm Maria... said...

Love it cc, great use of colours, love the way you used different textures, and how lucky to get fresh apples.

Maria x